5 Facebook Clothing Ads Examples You Can Use
When you think of Facebook clothing ads the first thing that pops in your head might be those cheap Chinese brands in your news feed like Dresslily who sell some articles of clothing that do not always resemble what was advertised. This is however not the only thing you should think of because if you have a clothing brand you can really grow your sales by using Facebook.
As an ad specialist, I have been helping fashion brands launch and grow their online sales using Facebook clothing ads and we have been getting great results. This is because of the targeting and budgeting options that Facebook offers. Selling clothing on Facebook is very effective if you have a website or online store because you can track your sales back to each ad and identify which ones are really working for you. This will allow you to optimize your campaigns very fast.
How Facebook Clothing Ads work
Every week I receive calls on Clarity from designers and entrepreneurs who want to grow clothing sales on their websites. The process is simple: You target a specific group of people who might be interested in your clothing line, you set a budget, add a link to your website and sit back and watch the clicks roll in and the sales go up.
With advanced targeting options, online store integration and budget limiting, Facebook is an effective way to launch or grow your products. Below I will explain some effective campaign strategies you can use on Facebook to compliment your existing marketing strategy. i will also list 10 reasons why Facebook clothing ads will return to prominence.
How To Promote your Clothing Line on Facebook
Promoting your fashion brand on Facebook has never been easier. With the right mix of visuals and language you have a real chance of breaking new ground. You can:
- Create a lookbook, turn it into a slideshow video and promote to users who are interested in your designs.
- Setup a popup store and advertise to users around your location encouraging them to visit the store.
- Create Facebook ads that drive users to your website and setup a re-targeting campaign to the visitors who viewed multiple pages.
- Plan a launch party for your brand and advertise to people in your location asking them to attend.
- Use Facebook ads to re-target people who have visited your website organically and increase sales.
With the given scenarios above you can launch ads for any stage of your company. Whether you are now starting out or have been running for a few years you can always create a campaign that works best for your brand. It is important to analyse your brand, identify the needs and create a campaign that suits it.
Why Will Facebook Clothing Ads Return?
- They are cheap.
- Ads are shareable.
- They work for clothing websites.
- They have high engagement rates.
- Budgets are flexible.
- They have great targeting options.
- There are no contracts.
- Submitted within minutes.
- Can be done on any device.
- Setup within minutes.
These are the reasons why Facebook clothing ads are a great marketing tools for fashion brands at any stage of growth.
Get My Professional Help To Market Your Brand
I will help you create a Facebook marketing strategy for your clothing line. Schedule a call with me through Clarity using the ‘Request a Call‘ button below and I will explain how you can create an effective marketing plan to grow your online sales and increase likes on your Facebook page.