7 Ultimate Email Marketing Software Tools For Real Results
Email marketing software is one of the most powerful things any business can possibly have – as part of an effective email marketing strategy, you should always analyze and choose the best software that can help you achieve your business goals.
Email is a channel that can help you sell online, reach existing customers, share company news with your prospects and offer promotions to keep your sales alive.
It is also very useful if you are thinking of setting up a blog to increase your content marketing and reap the benefits of search engine optimization.
By choosing the most suitable email marketing software product for your business, it will allow you to effectively establish a personal relationship with your customers, create brand loyalty and therefore increase sales.
Email Marketing Software
In this post, we will provide a list of some of the most important and the best email marketing software we have come across and used online.
We use SendPulse at Nicebrains because of all the great features it has. It is an all in one marketing automation platform offering email marketing, Web push, and SMS capability.
SendPulse is a great email marketing software because it uses AI to detect when each user is most likely going to read your email and will deliver the email at the right time, resulting in great open rates.
In terms of pricing, it is free if you have less than 2,500 subscribers and send less than 15,000 emails per month which is more than enough if you are just starting out. If you want something a little bit more their paid plan starts at $16 per month.
Sign up for SendPulse now and get $10 off your first payment.
ConvertKit is another email marketing tool that you can use to achieve your goals. Whether you are a large company, a blogger, author, coder or just digital marketer, this tool is definitely ideal for you.
It was built for creators by creators and features beautiful forms and data tracking functionality to help you grow your email list, increase conversions with automated emails and segment your subscribers to better understand them.
- Landing page builder
- Email automation feature
- Email auto-responder feature
- Contact segmentation
You get a lot of great features like unlimited sends, ultra customizable forms, subscriber tagging and incredible integrations with existing software like CRM’s or Website plugins.
Constant Contact is one of the most popular email marketing software tools in the world. It boasts of having approximately 700,000 customers and the industry’s best email editor.
One of the reasons behind its massive popularity is the ease of use. There are several other reasons why Constant Contact stands tall amongst its competitors such as:
- Event management tool
- Social campaign and survey tool
- Can be integrated with more than 280 apps
- Comes with email tracking and reporting tools
- Built-in social media tools
Constant Contact has a user-friendly interface and you can easily handle it like a pro. It is suitable for both small and big businesses.
Drip is a smart email marketing tool for anyone who is running an online business. It is an e-commerce CRM designed to help you grow your sales with smart tools like content customization and loads of useful integrations.
It comes with a variety of features that can deliver epic results on your email marketing campaign like:
- An advanced tracking feature
- Tag-based system
- Advanced dashboard and report generator
- Integrations with popular website builders such as WordPress
- Supports automation and auto resend features
- Data filtering and contact segmentation feature
- Free documentation
Drip allows new users to try out its service using a trial account. From there, you can judge whether the tool is capable of meeting your marketing needs.
GetResponse is another email marketing tool that enjoys a huge fan base thanks to its easy-to-use interface. It has premium features like landing page builders and CRM functionality that make it an ideal email marketing software tool for any business.
- Comes with automated tools that can make your marketing easier
- Drag and drop email builder for designing attractive emails
- Contact segmentation feature
- Advanced data analytics and reporting tool
- Can be integrated with content management systems
- A variety of email templates
- Split testing feature
- Capable of hosting an independent database for your emails
Overall, GetResponse is a premium email marketing tool that you can use. It also comes with different and affordable pricing plans starting at $15 per month.
There is no doubt that MailChimp is the most popular email marketing tool in the world. Despite dominating this arena for years, MailChimp is still capable of delivering epic results.
- Interactive and easy-to-use interface
- Integrates with many website builders such as WordPress, Joomla, Magento, and WooCommerce
- Has contact segmentation feature
- Tracking and reporting tools
- Autoresponders and scheduling features
MailChimp has both free and pay-to-use plans. This gives you the freedom to choose whatever option you want.
If you would like to manage your email marketing and sales concurrently, this is the right tool to get.
- Comes with an email template for creating responsive emails
- Has Contact segmentation tool
- Can integrate with third-party tools
- Has SMS feature for sending follow-up messages
The Best Email Marketing Software Tools
Whether you are planning to start email marketing or looking for a new product to help you achieve your marketing goals, these tools will come in handy. The above are the seven email marketing software products that you can use to get the best results out of your email marketing campaigns.