30 Uplifting Family Quotes & Sayings To Share With Loved Ones
Looking for the best family quotes and sayings online? Look no further because we have compiled this list full of famous family quotes, short family sayings and funny family captions that you can share with your loved ones.
Great family members always offer motivation in times of need, support, advice, and friendship.
The Importance of Family
Family can simply be defined as a group of people related to each other, with similar genes, who most likely live together. According to fairly recent research, family plays a very important role in the overall well-being of children. The research suggests that kids who live with their biological married parents consistently have much better physical, emotional and academic well-being.
This proves just how important family is and with that being said, here is our list of the best family quotes.
30 Inspirational Family Quotes
1. “What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family.” – Mother Teresa
2. “Family is the most important thing in the world.” – Princess Diana
3. “A man travels the world over in search of what he needs and returns home to find it.” –
4. “Rejoice with your family in the beautiful land of life.” – Albert Einstein
5. “The family is one of natures masterpieces.” – George Santayana
6. “Family is a life jacket in the stormy sea of life.” – J.K. Rowling
7. “Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family.” –
8. “You leave home to seek your fortune and when you get it, you go home and share it with your family.” – Anita Baker
9. “To put the world right in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must first put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must first cultivate our personal life; we must first set our hearts right.” –
10. “To us, family means putting your arms around each other and being there.” – Barbara Bush
11. “The greatest moments in life are not concerned with selfish achievements but rather with the things we do for the people we love and esteem.” – Walt Disney
12. “You don’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you, as you are to them.” – Desmond Tutu
15. “A happy family is but an earlier heaven.” – George Bernard Shaw
16. “The family is a heaven in a heartless world.”
17. “I believe that the greatest gift you can give your family and the world is a healthy you.” – Joyce Meyer
18. “Family makes a house a home.” –
19. “The family is the nucleus of civilization.” –
20. Without a family, man, alone in the world, trembles with the cold.” –
21. “Nobody wins when the family feuds.” – Jay Z
22. “Happiness is only real when shared.” –
23. “The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other’s life.” – Richard Bach
24. “We must take care of our families wherever we find them.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
25. “The strength of a family, like the strength of an army, is in its loyalty to each other.” – Mario Puzio
26. “You go through life wondering what is it all about but at the end of the day it’s all about family.” – Rod Stewart
27. “Family and friends are hidden treasures, seek them and enjoy their riches.” – Wanda Hope Carter
28. “Your family love must be cultivated. Time, effort, and imagination must be summoned to keep any relationship flourishing and growing.” – Jim Rohn
29. “Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family: Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one. ” – Jane Howard
30. “I know why families were created with all their imperfections. They humanize you.” – Anais Nin
Family Quotes For Your Loved Ones
There you have it. We hope our list of family quotes will serve to inspire you, motivate you to get back in touch with distant family members and even appreciate the family you have around you.
Share this with a member of your family.